Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thought I might as well join in...


Hey friends! I've been stalking your blogs daily for a long time now and with a baby on the way I thought it was finally time to join the fun and let you all in on what we're up to. It also seems like a good way to be sure I take pictures of all the fun events of our lives - we have lots of them, but we don't EVER seem to have a camera with us anymore (the picture I added to the site was from Erika's wedding almost 2 years ago!) so I hope to do better. I hope you enjoy...
(This picture was taken scalloping last year :))

3 comments:

Ashley said...

oh my stars that's a cute background and picture! :) i'm so excited, and i just can't hide it....i don't think i'll be able to sleep tonight in anticipation of your news tomorrow! sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you got a blog of your own!! way to go! rock on! do it, brown!

ps-excellent song choice selection i believe-may i may another suggestion for it that you'll enjoy "put a girl in it"!

erika said...

hilarious picture.
i love it.
i think your profile picture was from our wedding? yes?
welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.
so glad you are finally here.
xoxo
ez & chance

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Harpers!