Monday, April 6, 2009

Skate Party!

We went to Hartselle this weekend to celebrate Grace's 6th birthday with her. She had her party at the skate castle (Ashley and I had our b'day party there one year, too) and I'm pretty sure a good time was had by all! Grace was so excited! Caleb loved the lights and the music and Grandaddy (who couldn't skate b/c he has a bum knee) and Katie (who couldn't skate b/c she is pregnant) held him so Wes and I could both skate. Here are some pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACE!! WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is fun! Cute pictures! Hate we missed it!!!! I want to hear about the music. What are they playing at the skate castle these days??

Beth said...

Allyson,
I'm so glad your little angel is doing okay. He is changing his looks!! And growing like a weed!