Saturday, September 12, 2009

Caleb Lately

Caleb has been walking behind his push toys lately. He walks and then looks at us to be sure we are watching and waits on us to cheer for him :). He's so proud of himself! He has started standing alone- only 15-30 seconds or so, but I was able to snap a picture...
His other favorite is a CORD! Man, this kid loves a cord! I know it might not be the best idea, but I just give them to him anyway and he's got four or five scattered throughout the house. A cord keeps him entertained better than anything else right now :).

5 comments:

Makenzie said...

I could just eat him up!!!

Ashley said...

PRECIOUS ANGEL! Hello, Cabub! We love you!!!!!!!! Way to go getting the standing up picture! Do it, Cabub!

Lisa said...

He's so stinking cute! I remember hoping Gray would just learn to walk. Now I think, why won't he stay in one place when I put him there. :-) I love watching him grow! It's fun isn't it? Makes you want 100 of them.

Beth said...

That is such a sweet little angel! He is soooooo cute!!! They are fun to watch...sleep deprived and all...they are still fun!

Unknown said...

i have been reading your blog for awhile now! i grew up in louisville with darby & erika~ i believe that's how i found your blog....anyway caleb is precious! i'm a mommy of 4 boys! i love the outfit caleb is wearing!! i like plain stuff so it can be monogrammed~ where did you find the one piece outfit that he is wearing??? thanks!
http://lynchfamily5.blogspot.com