Friday, October 2, 2009

9 Months Old

Caleb went for his 9 month checkup on Wednesday. I can't get over how much he is changing lately. It blows my mind! He took his first steps a couple of weeks ago (9/17 to be exact). I can tell he is getting braver everyday. He is losing interest in baby food and wants to eat whatever we are eating. He weighs 19 lbs. 8 oz. (almost the 50th percentile) and is 27 1/2" long (the 25th percentile). His hair has taken off and has a mind of its own. A nice lady at Target told me yesterday he looked like he'd stuck his finger in a light socket (thanks a lot) and I'd just tamed it before we left the house. I don't have any pictures that really do it justice, but I will be sure to capture it soon :). A few new pictures...

Eating mac and cheese for the first time while we were in Hartselle.

3 comments:

anna and geoffrey said...

9 months already?! He's adorable :)

Ashley said...

Caleb,
You are so smart and so sweet and so special and so strong!!! (and it's not just your mama that thinks so!!!) MAN PLEASE...I COULD EAT HIM UP!!! I LOVE THAT BOY like he's one of mine (except it's a rare occassion when I actually get to kiss that sweet face!) You are a doll-face baby, and you get cuter all the time!!
I LOVE YOU! (and your mama & daddy)...
from-you know who (whatever you want to call me!

Lisa said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe he is already 9 months old. I honestly have never seen a baby that looks so much like his dad. I get that a lot about Gray and Matt.