Sunday, September 28, 2008

Production and Productive


We've had a great weekend. We had a 'date night' on Friday night and went to dinner and then went to see 'Fireproof'. It was SO GOOD and I highly recommend it to anyone who is married or thinking about being married!! It is from the same people who did 'Facing the Giants'. If you haven't seen that you should rent that, too. You can see a preview at http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/.

We had a busy (productive) day yesterday. We're getting the nursery ready. We've painted the crib and changing table and Wes is putting the final coat on as I write this. We purchased a Wagner Power Sprayer from Home Depot yesterday. It was $69.99, but we both decided quickly it was money well spent!!! Wes kept repeating over and over, 'This Thing Is the Ticket'! Hope you've had a great weekend, too!! I'll post pictures of the nursery as soon as everything is complete- it's a work in progress.

5 comments:

Beth said...

I want to go see that movie Fireproof. I'm glad now I have heard someone's opinion that's seen it. I will be making plans for a "date night" soon!

Can't wait to see the nursery! Do y'all have a name picked out?

erika said...

Love the action shot! Work-it-Wes! I can't wait to see the finished product! LOVE YOU!

The Martin Family said...

We got a sprayer when Joseph stained the fence, and he'd definitely second Wes' opinion! Can't wait to see the room all pulled together! Call me tomorrow after work - I want to hear what the doctor said about your stomach!

Anonymous said...

We, too, got a sprayer to paint our whole house! Well worth it if you do the math versus the cost of hiring people! Also, we saw FIREPROOF today and it ROCKS!!!! We need final nursery pics and MORE updates on you and little H as you near the end of the road!

Ashley said...

the furniture looks fantastic! WAY TO GO! Can't WAIT to see that little boy bundled up in that bed!!!!!!!!