Saturday, November 8, 2008

Handsome Angels

I am a week late on this post, but we had a GREAT & busy weekend last weekend. We drove to Dothan after work on Friday to go to the Peanut Festival with Wes's parents. It has become a tradition for us, and we love it! We mostly go for the corn dogs and elephant ears.
On Saturday, we drove to Enterprise to check on Ashley & Walker, Eli & Sawyer. They are doing great, and Eli seems to be the perfect baby so far. He only cries when he is hungry and even then, it's not much of a cry. Sawyer is seriously the happiest kid I've ever met!! He is so funny and laughs all the time!! We got to go to church with Ashley & Sawyer on Sunday which was great - Walker stayed home w/ baby Eli so we could go. A few pictures of some handsome angels...

Baby Eli - So Sweet!

His mama will not appreciate me sharing these pictures with his passy, but I can't resist. His face is just too cute!!

4 comments:

Emily Chappell said...

I am jealous of your NPF visit. No corn dogs for me this year!! :(

Ashley said...

That picture of Eli is too funny since he looks like he's in the midst of a full-out breakdown! :) Thanks for the shoutout on your blog! The paci pic is cute-I'd agree! We need to leave the bah in the bed..."bye-bye, bah-bah!" :)

Beth said...

Sweet boys! Glad y'all were able to visit!!!

Anonymous said...

AL - You need to call my mom and ask her what bag I got. It is great for day care and when he is little and will hold everything you need. I am not sure what kind it is though. She has got great bags!!!