Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Should Have Been In A Magazine

If engineering & interior design don't work out, these girls (Erika and Kate Hartman) should start a catering business!!

My good friends, Erika and Kate, hosted a baby shower for me on Sunday afternoon. The two of them could seriously start a party planning business. It was worthy of a magazine feature. It was a perfect fall day (in Florida) 80 degrees and sunshine. We started with appetizers and socializing in Kate's backyard, and then went inside to eat corn and crab bisque soup, pumpkin acorn muffins, delicious cupcakes and beautiful fall leaf cookies. The food was amazing, the company was wonderful and I got lots of goodies. It was SO NICE - every single detail! Some pictures...

Michelle Baker with her daughter, Bella, Rosalie Pyetzki (our Bible study meets at her home every week), Morgan Palmer, Carla Riley and Erika

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ooohhh, la, la!! THAT IS SOOOOOOO NICE!! I sure wish I could have been there too! Glad to see pictures of all those girls you talk about! :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Sure wish I could've been there too.....since Caleb will be born close to Christmas (just like Coleman), I have a newborn Christmas outfit I need to send your way. I am sure it will be WAY TOO HOT for him in PCB, but it'll make a cute pic! I'll try to send you that ASAP.

Love you Brownie,
Suz