Monday, June 8, 2009

BamaJam Weekend


Wes and I left on Thursday afternoon to spend the weekend with the Williams. Ashley and Walker live about 1/4 mile from the field where they had BamaJam and we are all big country music fans - we had such a great time!! We had so much fun hanging out and got to see Jon Anderson, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Randy Owen, Alan Jackson, Pat Green and Jason Aldean. It was the first time we've left Caleb with a babysitter and I felt like I was 18 years old just hanging out with my friends at a concert (but was so glad he was there when we got home :)). It was one of my favorite weekends in a long time (hanging out with Wes, Caleb and the Williams during the day and good music at night)! Thanks Williams for having us. We'll be back next year to see Kenny Chesney for sure! Some pictures...

Alan Jackson

Taylor Swift

Ashley & Walker with their friends Summer and Kyle

Blake Shelton



Caleb & Eli

Sawyer giving Caleb kisses - He's SO SWEET!

1 comment:

erika said...

Chance says (about that picture of Caleb) "that is Allyson!". I say "he looks like Wes". Either way he's so darn cute I can't stand it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!