Thursday, June 18, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday!

Caleb is six months old today! He gets more fun everyday and I love spending my days with him! I took a picture trying to show how much he's changed in 6 months - Here he is 3 weeks old... and here he is yesterday... And in honor of his 1/2 birthday he has learned a new trick this week. We call it 'rocking' - he gets up on all fours like he's ready to go somewhere and rocks back and forth. He's getting into more and more stuff everyday. He's going to be a handfull I can already tell!!

3 comments:

Darby said...

Happy 1/2 little ROCKER... you sure are cute!!

Lisa said...

Happy 1/2 birthday! He's getting so big. It's crazy how fast time goes by! He's too cute!

Kristen said...

Too sweet. I love spending my days with all of mine too! Hope y'all are doing well. We'll be in PC the 9-17th of July. I'll try to get up with you while we're there. Maybe you and Caleb come swimming with Jack and his sisters! We'll have to get Ashley to cruise on down too...