Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving

I am behind, but I didn't want to skip over Thanksgiving. We spent Thanksgiving in Hartselle. It was great! Wild (7 kids under 6), but REALLY fun!
I realize I am so underserving to be so blessed. I have lots and lots of reasons to be thankful. I am the most thankful for Jesus that He loves me so much that He came to save me from all of my sins and I thank Him for all of my blessings! I feel especially thankful for this year for our family (the Browns and the Harpers- I understand a little better this year how loved we really are because of how much we love Caleb. Our families are so special to us, and I'm so thankful we get to see everyone pretty often too considering we don't live very close to any of them), our health (something I have really taken for granted in the past, but I've heard so many stories lately of babies born sick and young people with cancer - Thank you Lord for our health!) I am especially thankful this year for Wes's job (we don't take it for granted and I am so thankful he is able to provide for us - especially in a year that SO MANY good, hard working people are unemployed and LOTS of those people are in the construction field.) I am so thankful for the opportunity to stay at home with Caleb. I'm thankful for good friends old and new. I could go on and on- it's been an especially great year! My prayer is that I am thankful in all circumstances even when every year is not as rosey posey as this one. Some pictures...
GMama with C on Thanksgiving

Ashley & Sawyer
Aunt Angela came to see us Thanksgiving afternoon. :)
Although you can't tell it from the pictures. Wes was there too :). >

No comments: