Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Beach In January

Ashley, Sawyer and Eli came to see us yesterday and spent the night last night. It is so much fun to have them here! I think Caleb likes having them as much as I do. It's just really fun. It's a lot of work for Ashley. Two boys, by herself, away from home, not in their own beds, and not getting their normal naps, but I sure appreciate it! And when Sawyer cried this morning and didn't want to leave I wanted to cry, too!
We went to the beach yesterday, dug in the sand and fed the birds. We went shopping at Pier Park (with the help of some ring pops) and played and played. It was really a great day! I wish I could say they played so hard we wore them out and we all slept great, but Ashley and I decided that maybe in a few years that will be possible?!? :) Thanks so much for coming!! We loved it!




Now I know feeding the birds on the beach does not typically make friends, but there was NOONE else around, and those boys had so much fun chasing after them. I highly recommend it if you can go while the beaches are not crowded :).

No comments: