Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's been almost a month since I posted. If I don't update now I'm afraid I never will :) so here goes...

We had a GREAT Christmas! We got to spend time with both of our families. We celebrated Christmas in Hartselle on Christmas Eve and it was fun. Lots of happy little cousins running around. The highlight of the trip was that Katie surprised Gmama with a new puppy! She REALLY wanted a dog and was thrilled! Little Lady was a hit with everyone (except my dad, but he's come around) and only added to all the Christmas excitement!






Christmas morning we were in Dothan. Santa Claus found Caleb there and brought him a few new toys. We are officially swimming in toys in our smallish living room now. I am thankful for all of the new entertainment and so is this happy little fella.. Hannah Brooke and I tried and tried to get a good picture and we settled on the one below :). I love that girl so much, but somehow she's gone astray. Please notice her shirt below. She and Carson are both Alabama fans and don't seem to care that I don't think that's cool.
Caleb's favorite part of Christmas was this singing Santa Claus. He danced and danced and danced...


Be back soon!

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a sweet little handsome fella! I love the sweet babies! I know y'all have such a great time with everybody and all the cousins! I am looking sooooo forward to having lots of nieces and nephews for my children to play with!