Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On The Road Again




We've been spending our weekends on the road. We went to Hartselle the weekend before last. It was a quick trip. We got there after midnight on Friday and left right after church on Sunday. Wes went to a golf expo with my dad and I got to play with my sweet nieces, my mom and Katie. I didn't take any pictures while we were there, but it was a lovely time.
We went to Dothan this weekend for Wes's good friend's wedding. Justin Barfield married a sweet, beautful girl on Saturday, and we were happy to get to be there with them. It was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Thank you Nana & Poppy for babysitting so we could celebrate!

The Herrings came over Sunday afternoon for lunch and we spent the afternoon outside.



The weather is supposed to be beautiful all week, and I'm so thankful it's SPRING!

2 comments:

Beth said...

The weather is sooooooooo NICE! We are loving it! Your dress for the wedding is super cute! Where did you get it? I got John Luke the book "Easter Bunny, Are You For Real?" It's really good for explaining about the real reason we celebrate Easter and all the "traditions" to go along with it. Hope y'all are doing well!

Hannah Brooke said...

I miss you all ready!!!!!!! Hannah Brooke