Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When I last updated, I was a young gal in my 20s. Now I am officially 30 years old, and I had a great weekend celebrating. It was the most beautiful weather we've had all year - thank you God!

Sweet Wes planned a birthday dinner with friends at a little Mexican restaurant for Friday night. I didn't take any pictures, but I sure had a good time and felt so loved that everyone came to celebrate with me.

Our birthday was on Saturday, and the Williams came so we could spend it together. It was such a good day. Ashley recapped it all here. She said a whole lot of nice things about me in that post. If you know her, you know that she is the 'better twin'. Ashley is about as good as they come. To know her is to love her :). I am the oldest (by four minutes), but I have always looked up to her and wanted to be like her. As far as I am concerned she is the coolest! I didn't take but a couple of pictures, but here is our happy little family before we went out to eat.

In other news...We are going to see Caleb's doctor this afternoon. His eyes are so red and swollen, and he has woken up the last two mornings with them matted together. I am afraid he has inherited the Brown's bad allergies (when I was in high school taking a final exam in the dusty old gym, my eyes swelled together so badly that I couldn't see the paper by the end of the test), but maybe it's pink eye. Kind of pitiful, huh?

I'm sure it's nothing a little Allegra or eye drops can't fix. I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh, Brown! You did NOT need to say all that! Craziness!!! BUT thanks! Cute picture of your little happy family! Bless his bones! Poor Caleb! That girls' gym at HHS was brutal for the allergies! Mine were RIDICULOUS in there too! Thank Heaven for Claritin! I'm glad y'all are going to the dr, so he can fixed up!!

emilyosburne said...

I cannot believe you are in your 30's now! Scott is 29, so this August he will join you and Ashley in the 30-somethings. By the way, he and his wife, Gina, are expecting a baby in June :)

HB said...

Oh,You are still young! Poor Ca'bub!!!!! I sorry little man!!!



<3,Hannah Brooke