Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Caleb's Dedication

On Mother's Day, Caleb was dedicated at church. It was such a special day! My parents, Wes's parents, Ashley, Walker, Sawyer, Eli, Jenny, Ron, Hannah Brooke and Carson all came to be his cheering section. They called his name to come up front and he started clapping and said 'Yay'! I'm so crazy about that boy! I pray we model Christ's love for him, and he will grow up and have a deep love for the Lord! When I was pregnant with him, I prayed almost every day for a healthy baby with a sweet spirit who would grow up to love the Lord. My first two prayers have been answered so far (thank you, Lord) and I continue to pray that prayer! I am so, so, thankful for him and feel so blessed to be his mama!
We didn't get any pictures of our little family dressed up, but did get some at the park where we had a picnic lunch after church. A big thank you to my mom who was here early and really helped a ton getting all the food ready for Sunday. Some pictures...




No comments: