Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Been A While... Anyone still out there?

So it's just been a short 3 1/2 months since I've updated. Sorry for the delay and thanks to Makenzie and Molly for your continued interest in our lives. Y'all motivated me. Let's see (this will most likely be a recap of times I had my camera)... we went back to Orlando in August with Wes's company for the FTBA convention. It was great, and we were SPOILED while we were there. Billy Dean and Travis Tritt were the entertainment. I'm pretty sure that my country music loving husband and I might have enjoyed it as much as anyone there. The first night we went to Universal Studios downtown and ate at Emeril's Restaurant. Delicious!
Friday night was a renaissance costume party. Here I am with Hercules (who is also apparently a Billy Dean music lovin' man). Wes knows every word to every Billy Dean and Travis Tritt song and we danced a LOT while we were there which makes me happy (6 months pregnant and all).

Saturday night was when Travis Tritt performed. Notice how close we are in the picture below. It's a relatively small crowd - it was fun! Wes's parents were kind enough to vacation in Orlando while we were at the conference and kept Caleb with them. That was so nice. We spent a couple of days with them and got to visit some of Wes's family that lives near Orlando before the conference started. Wes's parents brought Caleb to the place we stayed one afternoon to play. A picture of Pete and Repeat... Caleb and I went to Hartselle the end of August with Ashley and her boys. We stopped at the Williams to help break up the trip. If I haven't mentioned it before, Ashley's backyard is toyland, and Caleb LOVES it there! And the fact that Sawyer and Eli are there doesn't hurt his feelings either... See the look on Caleb's face in the picture below? This basically sums up the way he feels about Sawyer Williams...
Dancing in the sprinklers...
My dad, Ashley's crew, Caleb and I met the Braddocks at the Hartselle football game on Friday night. It was fun, and we got to see lots of people I hadn't seen in a long time.





We went to a wedding on Saturday night (our good friend, Renee's sister got married). Then, we were getting ready for church on Sunday morning and realized Ashley's and my parents' cars were broken into during the night. A bummer, but a memorable part of the trip. Caleb and I stayed in Hartselle for a few more days and enjoyed hanging around with Katie and her girls and my parents. I'll be back soon with September highlights :).

1 comment:

Hannah Brooke Herring said...

Those pictures are so cute of Sawyer Eli and Caleb! I love u bunches!
Come c us soon!

Hannah Brooke
"Brooke Brooke"