Saturday, December 20, 2008

Caleb Michael Harper


this is auntie ashley.
i wanted to let you know CALEB'S HERE! Allyson, Wes and Caleb are all doing great! He's 7 lbs 1 oz, 20 inches long and ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! The delivery went great! He's beautiful, and everything's going good! The doctor said they may come home either tonight or tomorrow morning.
I am totally in love with this little boy, and I can't wait to see this little guy grow up! MERRY CHRISTMAS! WHAT A BLESSING!! I could cry at what a perfect little gift Allyson and Wes have!!
Click here for pictures.
ps-Erika posted more pictures here.

12 comments:

erika said...

Hi,
It's me again. I love you!!!!
Love,
Auntie E

Darby said...

Oh my goodness... those two! I could eat them both up! They're going to be best buddies!! I love you Al and Ash and I love your precious babies! Praise the Lord for healthy little ones!!!

lindsay said...

SO exciting!! Welcome Caleb and way to go Allyson!

Shonna said...

Congratulations!!! Your parents look like they are in heaven holding those two little guys!!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Congrats!! He is precious!! What a great christmas present!! Merry Christmas!!

anna and geoffrey said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!! He is precious and I am so glad Mommy & Daddy are well :)

Can't wait to see y'all!

XOXO -
Anna & Geoffrey

PS - Caleb & our niece Annie have the same birthday!!

The Nebrigs said...

What a wonderful early Christmas present!!! Caleb is just beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Yipeeeee! I love looking at those little boys. Please post more updates...when you can. We know how motherhood can just hit you like a ton of bricks so we will wait patiently...or try! AL & Wes, congrats so much on Caleb...I will continue to pray God's blessing on your family!

Ginny said...

Congratulations Allyson and Wes and Welcome Caleb!!!

The Martin Family said...

He's an absolute doll! Those cheeks need lots of kisses! I'm so happy and excited for all three of you! Love you!

Ashley said...

hey new mama!
i'm ready for some new pictures!! I can't wait to come back to see you and Wes and the little guy tomorrow!
I love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! Congrats, Allyson!!! He's just perfect!!! What a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS you all will have!!!
~Marah