Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Christmas Gift Came Early


(Sorry for the delay. I've been working on getting this out since Tuesday but am just now getting it up. I'll update with Christmas pictures soon!)

Hey Friends!! Caleb is now eight days old. We are getting settled in at home and life is great here!! Our new little man is doing wonderful. He's a very sweet baby so far. We're sleepy but overwhelmed with joy.
Thanks for all your sweet notes and for your thoughts and prayers for us.




Caleb with his new best friend and cousin, Eli

You can view more pictures here

2 comments:

Beth said...

How Precious! Congratulations!!! I know y'all are happy to be home with your new bundle of joy!!

Tara Verdigets said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I was hoping Santa would leave one under my tree this year ;( I guess I will have to wait a bit longer!