Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas!

We got to celebrate Christmas with our families at OUR house this year. My family(minus the Braddocks) were here for Christmas Eve and Wes's family came down and spent Christmas with us. It was the first Christmas I haven't been at home, but it was great and worked out really well. We've truly enjoyed our company. My dad says he'll come back next year if Ashley and I will have number 8 & 9 of his grandchildren (Don't think that's in the cards for next year, but we really enjoyed it this year!)


Sawyer had a really big Christmas. He was SO EXCITED!!
Wes with Sawyer and Eli
Caleb checking out Uncle Walker

Hannah Brooke and Carson LOVE Caleb - they are so sweet!

The Harpers

3 comments:

Darby said...

did i miss something... i count 6 grandkids... is katie pregnant w/#4? love all the pics and sweet caleb. kiss him for me!

Ashley said...

THANK YOU FOR THE NEW PICTURES! What a handsome little rascal! I miss that little boy of yours!!! Keep the pictures coming!

The Clarks said...

Congratulations Wes & Allyson! He is so precious. The BEST Christmas present anyone could ask for!!