Thursday, July 2, 2009

Caleb and I have been on the road again. After his doctor's appt. on Tuesday (he weighed 16 lbs. and was 26" long) we headed to Hartselle for the week. We got to meet precious Caroline and I'm in love. She's SO SWEET! I can't even tell you how much I love her already. She is going to be such a blessing to all of us! We had such a good time hanging out with my parents, Katie and her girls. Mama and I went to water aerobics at the good ol' Hartselle pool in the mornings. I haven't been there much lately, but I have spent countless hours at that place (I worked there 4 summers as a lifeguard and teaching swimming lessons). It does my heart good to be in Hartselle. I really love that town (and the people who live there) although the beach is not a bad place to come home to in the summertime. Some pictures... our newest niece, Caroline, with her sweet mama
Shelby (this girl is my buddy! she is so loveable and fun to be with!)
Grace

On Friday, Caleb and I headed to Dothan to meet Wes. We went to his cousin's beautiful wedding on Saturday night and enjoyed hanging out with family. Nana and Poppy (Wes's parents), Jenny and Hannah Brooke are all CRAZY about Caleb and Wes and I were able to take it easy while they played. Poppy says Caleb always has to have someone 'doting' on him. I know it's true, but I'm not the only one causing this kid to be rotten :) - They watch his every move. I'm thankful he is so loved :)!! Just one example below...
Now, we're back home enjoying Wes being off this week for vacation. :)

No comments: