Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

We had such a good weekend celebrating 4th of July which is also Wes's birthday! I've always loved 4th of July - it's my favorite holiday next to Christmas and Easter. Now it's even more fun because it's Wes's birthday, too. We had a cookout to celebrate at our house on Friday night, the three of us went out on the boat for a relaxing day at Shell Island on Saturday, and we went to a friends' house to cookout again on Saturday night. Some pictures... Here we are in front of his cake I made. It was a peanut butter/chocolate cake I found out on the internet and it ended up being a hit. If you have a Reese's peanutbutter cup lover in your house - let me know and I'll give you the recipe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please post the recipe. cake looks yummy! Thanks!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

I want the recipe too!! Josh loves reese cups!!!