Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Willie!!

32 years ago today Walker Andrews Williams was born. Who would have known he would become one of my best friends and one of the people I love most in this world?? Everybody always talks about how nice he is (which is true- he has manners like nobody else I know), but he is also about as silly as anybody else I know - he is a REALLY good match for Ashley, and I'm so thankful for him and what a good husband he is to her and good friend he is to me. He puts up with a LOT from me - I go see them a lot and am ALWAYS on their telephone.

The happy couple at one of our wedding showers
This was taken at his 30th birthday party
Here is cool daddy at the beach
Caleb meeeting his Uncle Walker - looks like he is in awe already
The video man in action at Christmas
Look how happy Shelby is to be with him!
I just thought this one was sweet

The morning before Sawyer's dedication

Eli and Walker- aren't they precious?
Swimming with Sawyer & the dump truck






HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIE!! Love you SO MUCH BROTHER! BUH-BYE!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

al, you're so nice!!! Love you SO MUCH! That was so sweet!! He's a good one, huh?? Love you both A WHOLE LOT, and I'm so crazy thankful for you both!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the sweet post!!!

Darby said...

Happy Birthday, Willie!! Your sister-in-law is about as good as they come... oh, and your wife of course is too!!

Anonymous said...

Allyson, you are so nice! Thanks for the nice things you said in your post. I love having you as a sister-in-law! Katie is pretty awesome as well! God blessed me by allowing me to marry into such a great family! Well, the phone's ringing again and guess who it is, that's right.....sweet Allyson. I Love You Sis.