Sunday, October 12, 2008

A BIG THANK YOU!!

If you have seen me over the last 3-4 months looking better dressed than normal Wes's cousin, Heather, is the reason!! I wanted to let you know of her unbelievable generoisty. After we told his family we were having a baby, Heather went and scoured her closet and let me borrow all the clothes she had that were flowy and would allow for a growing belly. I probably have 10 of her dresses hanging in my closet - she gave me EVERYTHING she thought might work- EVEN CLOTHES SHE WAS STILL WEARING - she just thought I would be able to wear them more. The huge bonus to her generosity is that she has GREAT TASTE! I LOVE every single thing she let me borrow! I just wanted to give her a shout out and know that I appreciate it SO MUCH!!

(Here is Ms. Generosity at Christmas a couple of years ago)

No comments: