Sunday, October 26, 2008

Eli is Here!!

I wanted to let you all know that my precious nephew, Eli Marshall Williams, was born this morning at 6:15am. He is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!! He weighed 6 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 1/2" long. He has dark hair - (not jet black, but not a blondie like Sawyer either). For now, you'll have to take my word for it because although I took a lot of pictures they are all on Ashley's camera.
ASHLEY IS A TROOPER!!! I am happy to report that she and Eli are both doing great. More to come on Eli as soon as I can get some pictures. YEA!!

2 comments:

Darby said...

Yay!! I can't believe he's here already! I can't wait, wait, wait to see pictures! I hope her delivery went smooth and quick and with little pain! {If that's possible!} Love you both!

Emily Chappell said...

Yay! Welcome to the world little Eli!