Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to my mama!! She's about to retire after many, many years of teaching school. (My dad has been retired since we were sophomores at Auburn, but mama took 10 years to stay at home with us. Now she gets up and goes to work everyday while he takes it easy. She's going to be able to take it easy VERY soon - I think it's about 12 days or so. Maybe she'll choose to take it easy at the beach.) We sure do appreciate you!! I love you so much!
(The picture below is the most recent I could find. Ashley was about to POP and I was pretty far along myself. We obviously need to take more pictures if this is the best I can come up with)




1 comment:

Ashley said...

i'd agree...she's a good one! AND we should definitely take a new picture! haha! sweet post, brown-brown!