Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We spent the weekend back and forth between Enterprise and Dothan. Heather, Wes's cousin, is expecting a baby in July and we helped give her a shower at Ms. Linda's on Saturday morning. You'll remember her from a previous post here. Heather is the most GENEROUS person I've ever met. She got some really cute stuff and it was nice to do for her although she still managed to bring us gifts, provide the napkins, plates, punch and serving trays for HER OWN shower. I mailed the invitations, but instead of her sending me a list of people to invite she sent the addressed labels so all I had to do was peel and stick. PLUS she brought Caleb a new swimsuit. She's unbelievable! We can't wait to meet little Harris! He will be a very well taken care of and loved little boy!




We were back and forth because precious Eli was dedicated on Sunday morning. Ashley cooked a BIG meal for Walker's family, Mama and Daddy and us, and we were able to celebrate Mother's Day together! The food and fellowship were wonderful!! It was a really great weekend! I didn't get a picture of Eli this weekend, but I thought this one was cute. I love that little dollface!! He is a HAPPY kid and smiles all the time!

Sawyer playing with 'Cabub'





No comments: